• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why does everyone hate Shane Watson?

burr

State Vice-Captain
Everyone hates him now...I have proudly hated him on this forum since 2005. Other posts exist from that era trying to claim he was better than Clarke.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Those tweets from Warner's brother are comedy gold.

Mind you, I dunno if Dave has too many redeeming features as a bloke either.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shane Watson is so concerned at his inability to turn starts into major scores he recently phoned former Middlesex all-rounder turned media pundit Simon Hughes at 10pm to ask whether he had any thoughts on the issue.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I hate him because he demands to open, or whatever he feels like and he gets it. A senior player who isn't scoring or taking wickets yet is making demands and ****ing with team unity.

watson

Banned
Just like to say at this point that the choice of 'watson' for my generic internet name pre-dates Shane Watson. It's more of a Dr Watson thing - as in Sherlock Holmes.

Last edited: