• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's

outbreak

First Class Debutant
Who's pulling up the ****ing umpires over all these **** decisions? The amount of crap calls has risen disproportionately ever since DRS came into the picture.
Agree they take a chance and let the review sort it out.

Tail to make our runs again? If khawaja can survive and get in though I can see him scoring freely and sticking around

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I didn't know Cook ran like Forest Gump until tonight. Was hilarious watching him chase the ball to the boundary. I hope he does it again sometime.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
[x] Rarely gets noteworthy scores.
[x] Almost always out LBW
[x] Always reviews said LBW
[x] Always wasted as usually plumb making your team deficient in reviews for the rest of the innings
[x] Cancer on the team
Tells the team he has to open, tells them he won't bowl then asks to bowl, gets a niggle every time he bowls a spell

Expressway76

U19 Vice-Captain
This is like groundhog day. Twatto comes out and fluently hits 3 or 4 boundaries then gets out, the rest of the Oz batting line up get bogged down and get out after slow starts.

91Jmay

International Coach
This is crazy cricket but the crowd seem dead still. Gut feeling is he's nicked it but no hot spot so will stay not out.