• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If one of these substitute ****s runs out Clarke or takes a catch while the other arseholes are off getting their knobs polished I will need a new 60" plasma.
I'll probably need to find a new forum to post on....lol.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
that's exactly the reason Khawahja hasn't cracked the team yet, makes scores in shield cricket when he gets a lot more boundary balls but atm he's just not cut out for it.
And he hasn't even been setting the world alight in Shield cricket the last couple of seasons...It feels like he's almost there in a peciking order because of his domestic work in the 2009/10 and 2010/11 seasons. Bit like how England do with guys like Bopara.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Poor dismissal for sure but your going to cut him loose after 1 brain explosion after some of the **** our top order has put out in recent years. Give him a chance to settle. If he keeps doing it then hes not good enough.
I agree with that logic. However, the same applies to Cowan. He was one of the best 11 for the first Test. He was sick, failed and dropped. By that logic, shouldn't he still be in the team?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Watching Clarke bat with these guys makes me feel like I'm watching Under 10's and Clarke's faked his age.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
I agree with that logic. However, the same applies to Cowan. He was one of the best 11 for the first Test. He was sick, failed and dropped. By that logic, shouldn't he still be in the team?
Add to that he was moved to number 3 for that test