• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Still fuming at Watson tbh.

And Khawaja shows he's weland truly part of the Watson faction. Pathetic player. Should hand back his hat. Zero application. These ****ing entitled ****s ****ting me to tears.

Anyway, the champ is here!
If I were selectors I'd force Clarke to rat out the Watson faction and send them on the next flight to Australia. Or maybe the next boat to Australia. Ideally leaky.

Flametree

International 12th Man
As a non-aussie, I cannot get my head around how they got rid of Katich, to replace him with this bunch of useless tossers....

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
what's worse is that our A team is batting just as ****tily against Zim without some of their best bowlers

Uppercut

In fairness he looked pretty certain to get out defending anyway. He's just not up to playing Swann at all.

morgieb

As a non-aussie, I cannot get my head around how they got rid of Katich, to replace him with this bunch of useless tossers....
He was injured, and then lost his central contract due to age.

Was a shocking call with hindsight. Though you could've argued at the time that it was time to move him on (this was before Australia's batting became Bangladesh + Clarke, ftr).

outbreak

First Class Debutant
Bring in fresh faces and don't keep going to the same guys and give them a go. Just because someone has a contact doesn't mean we need to keep playing them if they keep failing. Get Bailey in asap for some stability and leadership

Burgey

If I were selectors I'd force Clarke to rat out the Watson faction and send them on the next flight to Australia. Or maybe the next boat to Australia. Ideally leaky.
That would now see them in Papua New Guinea

Good idea actually.

Spark

Global Moderator
PNG's cricket team is about to get a nice surprise

EDIT: Darn, beaten

Spikey

Katich wasn't dumped for these guys. Katich was dumped because one of the 36yos had to go, and they backed Ponting and Hussey. It hasn't worked out. But dumping Ponting or Hussey wasn't really an option.....