• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Commentary thread

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've loved the England's Best Days reruns on Sky Ashes, just watching yesterday's Cardiff 09 day five highlights and been reminded of Mitchell Johnson booting off on KP during the warmups

Howe_zat

Audio File
I liked the 'best days' thing too but repeating the same half dozen all summer instead of showing warm-ups or highlights has been so disappointing.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I liked the 'best days' thing too but repeating the same half dozen all summer instead of showing warm-ups or highlights has been so disappointing.
Tbf Sky only have 20 odd years or so to pick from. Makes the England one a bit limited. But I've only caught a few so hasn't grated on me.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
It's been a pretty poor effort really. Have only shown footage from four tests of the last two series for example.

CarlsbergXpress

U19 Vice-Captain
It's been a pretty poor effort really. Have only shown footage from four tests of the last two series for example.
Seems to me like 'Sky ashes' channel is scratching around like the English batsmen did in my formative years. Still, I hope they keep going with it now we're on top :p

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Tbf you can easily argue that the focus should be on older stuff that people are less likely to see. But the problem with that is the bad guys kept winning. There's a reason everyone thought wrestlemania 2000 was turd :ph34r: