• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your fairytale Ashes script...

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
He couldn't knock the fuzz off a peach. Bring it.
Hmmm, was that a photo of you riding around on an emu I saw on here not long ago??

If it was, it does look like you've been a few rounds in your life Burgs.......but has to be said, it looks like you must have lost them all cos that was one seriously ****ed up head.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would love it if Swann, Lyon and Broad got belted while Anderson, Pattinson, Rogers and Khawaja dominated.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't know that Khawaja is slated to play at this stage. But it would be good to see him prosper if he gets a run.

Flem274*

123/5
My fairytale ashes would be where they all kill each other.

Prefferably by fire, since it would be fitting. Then they could fight over the Ashes of the Ashes.

Cooky Monster

U19 12th Man
Swap KP for that handsome bloke in your Avatar and I'll buy the book and watch the movie a few hundred times!!
Il'd take that but i really would love to see KP go mad this series like Cook did down under, he needs a career defining series like that.

Really do have a feeling its going to happen along with Swann having a huge series.