• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Cricket - Ashes 2013/14 (England series)

Howe_zat

Audio File
I don't think the squads have been updated properly - Rogers and Bird aren't available while Johnson and Doherty are.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Yeah, I'd definitely do a no changes allowed league. I'll probably do it even if changes were allowed, but I probably wouldn't do as well, as my interest would wane after a while.

samreddevilz

Cricket Spectator
I am an expert Fantasy Football Manager. Never played Fantasy Cricket before ! Can anyone inform me when all the procedures are completed. Thanks.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Benign Comedy

Alastair Cook
Shane Watson
Chris Rogers
Joe Root
Ian Bell
Steve Smith
Matt Prior
Stuart Broad
Graeme Swann
James Pattinson
James Anderson*

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
No sign of Tom's team.

James however has an illegal team as it's not public - should I ban him?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
James, is there any possibility that you could enable the option of two teams per person to allow us to compete in these no change comps as well as the regular format? I don't know how much work would be involved in making the change and if its anything more than not much, don't bother its I would just like to go for the overall as well as compete in this. Cheers.

James

Cricket Web Owner
No sign of Tom's team.

James however has an illegal team as it's not public - should I ban him?
Haha woops - changed :D

James, is there any possibility that you could enable the option of two teams per person to allow us to compete in these no change comps as well as the regular format? I don't know how much work would be involved in making the change and if its anything more than not much, don't bother its I would just like to go for the overall as well as compete in this. Cheers.
That's not really possible no sorry, it would invalidate many parts of the application. An interesting request though to consider for the next version.