• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Trent Bridge

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah well I'd better drag myself into the office - interesting morning, and this series is clearly going to be rather more interesting than I had hoped

Had been thinking perhaps I could have celebrated by 10,000th post by commenting on Aus being all out before lunch, but some things are just not meant to be.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Decent start by us, if offered 50-1 off 15 before a ball was bowled we'd have took it.

Burgey is right, looks a good pitch to bat on at present, looks though it may be difficult later on in the game though. Can't believe the lack of pace/carry when the ball has found the edge, fallen well short of the slips. Could be a track for bowled/lbw as the the game goes on rather than catches in the cordon.