• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Trent Bridge

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL @ Broad's wasting of time. Teams do it all the time so no issues with the actual using of the tactic. The issue is the fact they felt the need to use it. Piss ****ing weak. Man up and get the wicket.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
****ing hell I hate this........need to find a new sport to follow. Supporting the England cricket team has taken years off my life.

Esperance

U19 Cricketer
LOL @ Broad's wasting of time. Teams do it all the time so no issues with the actual using of the tactic. The issue is the fact they felt the need to use it. Piss ****ing weak. Man up and get the wicket.
The extra over actually ended up helping the English as they'll get a crack at Pattinson first over after lunch.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Up at 5:30am in the morning for work...but you'd have to be insane to go to bed. Hope we edge 5 balls over slips first over after lunch to get it done quickly.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i mean, didn't he actually bowl 30 seconds before the clock even ticked over to half past?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Whatever happens we have to drop Finn. Other than that I don't see that we should make any other changes at this point.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So, probably unsurprisingly my follow up question is would you make any changes?

Cheers GIMH and Adders.

I would drop Finn and Cowan for Onions and Khawaja respectively, although I expect Bresnan to play.

Last edited: