• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Trent Bridge

Backlash

School Boy/Girl Captain
Fair call, I thought the Lions only included Northern Ireland, didn't realise it also involved the South.....my bad, I'll cop that.
Wow, just wow. :huh:

We better get back on topic fast before Adders embarrasses himself some more. They're letting anyone in nowadays it seems.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Err find another thread people.

So at what time do we think the selectors will confirm that they've screwed Onions over again? Since Durham have a 4-day game starting today, it's somewhat annoying to see him almost certainly get ****ed over again whilst weakening Durham's side as well.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, just wow. :huh:

We better get back on topic fast before Adders embarrasses himself some more. They're letting anyone in nowadays it seems.
Get ****ed. Still not 4 countries onto 1 like you were sooking about.

Edit:

And at least I can admit when I get it wrong. All your 60 + posts have been nonsense and I've yet to see you cop to any of them.

Last edited:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
****ing blow ins.
How long do I have to be here before I'm not a blow in Burgs??

Yeah we really need Wednesday to come around and get this thing started. All the bull**** pre series talk is done and done.....need some cricket to talk about.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
How do you feel Adders? being lectured by pro-poster Backlash... we need a cricket match to start right now. Dry weather predicted for the first few tests I hear, both reverse swing and spin looming as the main players, I'm already losing my confidence in the Aussie batting.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good news is I have the kids this week so Burgeinho and I get to sit up and watch the first test together. Quality time

Howe_zat

Audio File
How do you feel Adders? being lectured by pro-poster Backlash... we need a cricket match to start right now. Dry weather predicted for the first few tests I hear, both reverse swing and spin looming as the main players, I'm already losing my confidence in the Aussie batting.
Aha. Don't we just.

Expressway76

U19 Vice-Captain
I was a lurker for the last couple of Ashes series, Burgey's raging rants were always something to enjoy reading and I'm looking forward to venting any anger on here myself as my g/f is Finnish and couldn't give a flying **** about cricket :happy:

Cooky Monster

U19 12th Man
Anyone catching Flintoffs Ashes roadshow, Freddie with Glenn Mcgrath, Damien Martyn and Chris Broad along with Carl Froch popping in for a chat, really is a great watch.

Is on the BBC red button right now, expect it will be on the BBC website to watch later and probably youtube aswell, well worth a watch.