• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Trent Bridge

dermo

International Vice-Captain
**** its looking flat though, we really need to get a bit of a lead cause its going to be **** easy batting on this pitch today and tomorrow

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** its looking flat though, we really need to get a bit of a lead cause its going to be **** easy batting on this pitch today and tomorrow
Beware making controversial "it's a flat pitch" Comments mate.

Spikey

i love how trott fields at fine leg to the seamers but can fill in at first slip if swann is bowling

King Pietersen

International Captain
Pitch the thing up Finn FFS. Surely it's obvious now that Smith has a good pull shot, don't feed it. Get it hitting the top of off, or just outside. Don't feed him on the leg-side. Not been the best start from Finn.

Spikey

Brydon Coverdale ‏@brydoncoverdale 44s
I've been reliably informed it is in fact Alan Davidson in that Commonwealth Bank #cricket ad. I like it more now.