• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Trent Bridge

ajdude

International Coach
Good effort. Normally on hard, you can skittle the opposition out for cheap, and chase their total easily. Have to say though, I have had quite a few good matches, which have gone down to the last ball, seems to be when I'm not concentrating properly though. Oh yes, nothing like the bouncer which gets up to driveable ankle height. Tremendous physics, and shot recognition in that game. Also enjoyed the fact that in Ashes 2009 when it first came out, you couldn't leave the ball, otherwise your batsman would drop in confidence massively. Very realistic that, discouraging you from leaving the ball in a Test match!
yeah like that's the thing, it took for me to play as the worst team in the game against the best team in the game on the hardest difficulty for me to have a good match. but yeah i was talking to a mate and there was a bit there where i was slogging everything...have ya seen much of big ant cricket? it's looking (sounding) the goods

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm no historian but isn't it odd for Holding to be complaining about slow over rates?

E: GF confirms

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You'd hope Broad's injury isn't serious. Had bad luck out here last series and basically missed the whole thing.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Australia's position honestly isn't too bad if these two make it to stumps. England still favourites but I could see a first innings lead tomorrow if the sun is out.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
They have to stop at some point. It would be a bit unfair for the team bowling now if they had to bowl 46 overs without a break or something.

Also, its just 88 overs required not 90 with the change of innings.