• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Warm up Matches Discussion

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
is michael klinger a PONI?

I can confirm that Klinger and Copeland are not Persons of NUFAN interest.

I like Doolan and have to admit that I would pick the new batsman at 4 ahead of Clarke, Smith, Haddin just like McGrath did.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Curious that Bairstow didn't keep wicket today even though Australia A said he could - if Prior's tight calf (fnarr fnarr) keeps him out would we really consider giving our second spinner the gauntlets?

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not a chance that Root would keep in a test. Guess Bairstow has to play next week in the warm up now and maybe Prior plays that as a batsman only. Rest Carbs and give others time in the middle?

As for the bowling I imagine it will be the same 4 as this game with Rankin, Panesar, Finn and Bresnan playing the 2 day game between the first and second tests.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ooops, missed previous comment. If it happened midgame then I guess it would be Trott or Root. KP too tall, Cook back, Bell shortleg and no idea if Carbs would be any good.