• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Warm up Matches Discussion

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is Copeland tired or does his head always turn towards his bowling arm as it comes down? Looks weird, though I have no idea whether it's a bad thing technically.

Spikey

copeland doesn't get tired

he does however bowl like a man who only started bowling like 6 years ago

Daemon

Time to declare imo, screw Prior. Still got enough time to get 10-15 overs from each bowler.

91Jmay

International Coach
Ball keeping pretty low now!.

Rather Prior gets time at the crease than Ballance, so pretty happy with that. Root looks in solid touch.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I've seen about 9 minutes of Doolan, and on first impressions surely he has to be ahead of blokes like Khawaja and Hughes? Looks predatory.

Root keeping wicket, very interesting

ajdude

International Coach
eugh did anyone just see that odi series ad? the carlton mid logo's gonna look so jammy on the odi kit.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Seriously, don't any of you ****s ever tell us to "get a climate" again........can't remember the last time we were kept of the park for 3 days in England.

If England do lose this Ashes series I'm going to be blaming Hobart!!

Tassie isn't really Australia though is it.. I imagine the place is like New Zealand with better cricketers.. Climate wise its like England sending Australia to the Lake District or Wales for a hit before the Ashes..

ajdude

International Coach
i wonder why they opened with klinger. i mean there was all that talk about the batting order being in the best interests of the national team

91Jmay

International Coach
Islam forbids making interest, but there are Islamic banks who have found ways around it.

Doolan looks a solid player. Nice technique.

Spikey

you know, i'm firmly on the "I don't want Bailey to be picked" train (I'm also on the less crowded "I don't expect to see Bailey picked" train) but I swear to god if an impressive 50 ball innings gets Doolan in the team