• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Warm up Matches Discussion

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ric Finlay ‏@RicFinlay 55s
Cook & Carberry despite coming from different counties, have played together more times (twice) than against each other (once) in fc cricket

what a stat

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
he's a spinner, it's pretty young. He's also been injury plagued and he's lost about 2-3 years due to injury so he feels a bit younger and newer than he really is

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez this attack is limited. Hopefully Carberry gets a **** load of runs so we play him into the test side, unlikely though it may be.

How good is it to see Australian Test opening batsman Glen Maxwell having a bowl before lunch on day one?

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Tell me more about how accurate your young SLA bowlers are
Play the post, not the nationality of the poster. We've had far too much of that type of nationalistic warmongering crap in the past.

And Furball, Spark just brought it up in another thread that disability-based slurs aren't really acceptable. I've removed it from your post.

Last edited:

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Play the post, not the nationality of the poster. We've had far too much of that type of nationalistic warmongering crap in the past.
That's what I did, he judged Holland harshly after watching about 4 overs, so I responded with a post that suggested Kerrigan could also be judged in a similar manner, just a bit of friendly ashes banter on both sides I'd say

Last edited: