• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4teenth thread - will Ponting comeback rumours be the new Warne comeback story?

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
If he is gonna make a comeback to the side, I would be no surprised if he is scoring more runs than a few other Aussie batsman in the side

uvelocity

International Coach
nice one spikey. i like graphs. hard to see much with that but you can imagine it going off a cliff at the end

doing well addsy

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Yearly average on the left. Career average on the right.
Thank you Marcus , my bad........not sure why others couldn't have just pointed that out instead of being smartarses though.

I suffer from a condition my wife calls "Man Eyes", Like when I'm looking in the pantry for the pepper and I'm going off my head because it's not there and the wife comes and grabs it from right under my nose. Looked at that graph half a dozen times before I decided to call it out...........never once saw that scale on the right:unsure:

Ruckus

International Captain
Thank you Marcus , my bad........not sure why others couldn't have just pointed that out instead of being smartarses though.

I suffer from a condition my wife calls "Man Eyes", Like when I'm looking in the pantry for the pepper and I'm going off my head because it's not there and the wife comes and grabs it from right under my nose. Looked at that graph half a dozen times before I decided to call it out...........never once saw that scale on the right:unsure:
welcome to the internet, where smartasses come to prosper