• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

13th Thread - Who will be the Pantomime Villain?

Ruckus

International Captain
I think he will too. Have this strange feeling that somehow all of this commotion will make it more likely he'll play.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
TBF the ban ending before the first test isn't accidental, so I suspect he'll get a go.
I'm taking this as CA hedging their bets. If Clarke is fit and enough of the Aussie bats show some form in the warm up games then Warner won't play, that's plan A. They've set the ban until the first test so that they've got a plan B.