• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

13th Thread - Who will be the Pantomime Villain?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
None of the English posters have sought to refute a single assertion in my OP concerning the squalid, turgid nature of their nation and it's people. Instructive.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
None of the English posters have sought to refute a single assertion in my OP concerning the squalid, turgid nature of their nation and it's people. Instructive.
Same boring twaddle we've endured from you since 06 tbf

uvelocity

International Coach
you've done very well burgey

lacking a mention of the uninhabitable nature of pomgolia's waterways a slight disappointment though - 9/10

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Funny thread but you want to settle down a little bit Burgey my old son, still 43 days to go you know, don't want to be peaking too soon.......but I'll bet that's not the first time you've been told that eh fella.:laugh:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well we know it is all true but we don't have that deep sense of insecurity that a certain other nation does.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's all the Aussies behind every bar drag the place down.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
An Ashes series with both Burgey and Eddie here will be the all-time high point for this forum.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I don't think Indian fans ID a villain like the English fans, but then again most people in India probably know the results of the games before they take place :ph34r:
lol.. that was a good one and Warner looks like a tosser from all accounts.. So I would guess it would be him..

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Has to be Warner, he'll spend most of the time on the boundary as well.

Watto will get plenty of abuse from the Aussies so why bother.