• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
social's brave calls falling short. 1 & 3 could turn around I suppose, but 1 seems unlikely without 3 falling well short
Cook about 60 off 2nd place (KP) as we speak with Root also ahead of him (somehow) - got to be a chance of 0-4 for social (which may well coincidentally be the series score, pity he didn't make a 5th prediction tbh.)

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Also, if morgie doesn't pick an avatar for me tomorrow then I'm throwing it open to any Aussie to pick one for me.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey Uvo,

Not sure if you've done the calculations but assuming Belly doesn't bat a second time in this test he needs another 20 runs (or a not out) for me to win our bet

Gonna be a close one fella!! Ours is probably the contest of the series :cool:

PS, if he goes out on 48 we've got a tie. He'll average 68.50 for the series the same as Agar and Patto combined........what are we doing in that event??

Last edited:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
you both need to retire
Nah, Uvo's a decent bloke, he'll do the right thing and give me the draw since he's only got me on a crappy technicality anyway:ph34r:

Anyway, since I already know what I'll be saddled with if Bell doesn't make the runs, this will be yours Uvo if he does......

Ian Bella.jpg

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
That aint gonna help you Uvo, need to get Bell out and they won't do that from the change rooms.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
4 ****ing runs......seriously?? You have got to be ****ing kidding me!

Gimme your worst Uvo.......****.