• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Faaaaark. Belly's got a bit more to do for me to win this than I thought.

Assuming he bats twice at the Oval with no Not Outs he needs another 117 runs to keep ahead of those ****s Agar and Patto..........surely you wouldn't claim a win on 2 blokes that played 2 tests FFS Uvo???:disgust:
TBF you can't blame him, going to be the only thing they win this Summer.

Riggins

International Captain
Faaaaark. Belly's got a bit more to do for me to win this than I thought.

Assuming he bats twice at the Oval with no Not Outs he needs another 117 runs to keep ahead of those ****s Agar and Patto..........surely you wouldn't claim a win on 2 blokes that played 2 tests FFS Uvo???:disgust:
always been good at cashing in when the pressure's off. you'll be fine.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Been pretty vocal in my views so here are my bets for what it is worth

1. Oz will win at least one test - Could do, I suppose.

2. Cook will not rank amongst the 2 highest run scorers for England - Looks like a good call.

3. Clarke will not rank amongst the 2 highest run scorers for Australia - Does not look like a good call.

4. Swann will not average under 35 with the ball - Will need 0-185, 1-220, 2-255, 3-290, 4-325 etc at The Oval. Seems unlikely.

IMO, this series will spring a lot of surprises
social's brave calls falling short. 1 & 3 could turn around I suppose, but 1 seems unlikely without 3 falling well short