• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Spark

Global Moderator
hmmm i don't think even the australians (especially the australians?) would be particularly pleased to see brad hodge hanging around for three months

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll give up my avatar and location if Australia win 2 or more tests. If I win I get your avatar only. 2 months.

Not even sure why I'm doing an Ashes bet but wtv.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Right ****s.

Who fancies having their avatar taken over by me? Previous victims include ripper, biased indian and Jono.

Format is simple, it's a points based bet.

2 points per Test win.
1 point per century scored by your team's batsmen.
1 point per 5 wicket haul taken by your team's bowlers.
1 point for highest run scorer in series
1 point for highest wicket taker in series
.5 points for highest innings in Test
.5 points for top wicket taker in Test

Winner keeps the loser's avatar until loser's team regains the Ashes.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Right ****s.

Who fancies having their avatar taken over by me? Previous victims include ripper, biased indian and Jono.

Format is simple, it's a points based bet.

2 points per Test win.
1 point per century scored by your team's batsmen.
1 point per 5 wicket haul taken by your team's bowlers.
1 point for highest run scorer in series
1 point for highest wicket taker in series
.5 points for highest innings in Test
.5 points for top wicket taker in Test

Winner keeps the loser's avatar until loser's team regains the Ashes.
I'll take that. England for me, Aus for you.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey Uvo, you wanna confirm for me what the terms of our Avatar bet is before play starts?? It all got a bit complicated as I remember when we first agreed to it. As I understand..........

- Bell to average more for the series than any Aussie batsmen other than Clarke??
- Somehow you've conned me into giving you 2 bowlers combined as well....but has to be proper bowlers, not part timers or Watson (has to bat below the keeper)

Must have been pissed when I agreed to this, but anyway.....is that right??

uvelocity

International Coach
yep. very confident patto or starc alone will avg more than bellend :laugh: combined you might as well hand it over now

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
yep. very confident patto or starc alone will avg more than bellend :laugh: combined you might as well hand it over now
Bell will play all 5 tests mate.....you confident both of them will?? Interesting that you have more faith in 2 of your tail enders to outperform Bell more so than you do your top order:blink:

Oh and the loser has to display the dodgy Avatar until the morning of the Brisbane test right??

Last edited:

Daemon

Swann will be the best bowler in England imo. Not a bet, just cbf looking for the predictions thread (if there even is one).

Daemon

I'll take you on if you want. If I win you have to change your avatar to i love firefighter and backlash.