• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Prick!!

Now think carefully about your next answer as it will be your 10,000 post afterall..........Do you think the Aussie will win the Ashes and are you willing to wager your Avatar on them??

uvelocity

International Coach
**** that was quick. didnt even notice. yeah double the last length. extra month or month off for team having top runscorer too.

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
If England lose the series, I'll take Gingerfurball's avatar for 6 months, on the condition Burgey uses one of Ian Bell as a kind of angel descending from heaven offering the gift of cricket to the Aussie masses.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
**** that was quick. didnt even notice. yeah double the last length. extra month or month off for team having top runscorer too.
I'm happy to bet for whatever length of time you want, your just not getting me on any bogus technicalities this time!! Straight up bet on who wins the Ashes, Aussies can get the draw......**** the highest runs scorer.........keep it simple stupid.

Edit:

Congrats on the milestone btw..............who did you flame with it??

Furball

Evil Scotsman
If England lose the series, I'll take Gingerfurball's avatar for 6 months, on the condition Burgey uses one of Ian Bell as a kind of angel descending from heaven offering the gift of cricket to the Aussie masses.
Learn how avatar bets work you muppet.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't care enough about you to know what a furball special is ****, care to post the stipulations up?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dammit, you found the loophole. Bets off.

edit: wait wat.

Last edited: