• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First thread - Who will be the top run scorer and wicket taker?

Teja.

Global Moderator
Anderson a safe option to take approximately 20 wickets @ the cost in the mid-to-late twenties for each but I don't think it'll be him. He's still the 'safest' option, though considering the fact that the other main contenders are plagued with inexperience, injuries and inconsistency.

I'll be boring and just straight out back Cook for the batting honours. Clarke a good shout too but just see Cook scoring a couple of massive, Australlian soul destroying hundreds batting first on a batting track on a sunny day.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll be boring and just straight out back Cook for the batting honours. Clarke a good shout too but just see Cook scoring a couple of massive, Australlian soul destroying hundreds batting first on a batting track on a sunny day.

Don't see that myself, everyone knows Australians don't have souls.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Anderson a safe option to take approximately 20 wickets @ the cost in the mid-to-late twenties for each but I don't think it'll be him. He's still the 'safest' option, though considering the fact that the other main contenders are plagued with inexperience, injuries and inconsistency.

Ruckus

International Captain
Our bowling attack will be different, and much better, this time around. I can't see it happening to the extent it did last series.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Mate we could pick the ****ing Teletetubbies to bat from 3-6 and you still wouldn't beat us
Ironically if Australia selected the Teletubbies in spots 1-4 they'd strengthen their lineup.

More intelligent than Warner and Watson as well.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think Haddin will have a good series. His come back is a real feel good story after what he's been through. Imagine it's come as an unexpected bonus for him.

uvelocity

International Coach
Ironically if Australia selected the Teletubbies in spots 1-4 they'd strengthen their lineup.

More intelligent than Warner and Watson as well.
teletubbies will be about the only toys you lot will be allowed while on suicide watch after the flogging

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
teletubbies will be about the only toys you lot will be allowed while on suicide watch after the flogging
Flogging?

You need to lay off the drink mate, it has messed with your brain. England unbeaten in 8 tests, Australia thrashed in last 4 and lost last two ashes series and you think you will win? :laugh: