• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will you support in the upcoming Ashes and why?

Who will you be supporting this Ashes?

• Total voters

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I tried to find famous people who were born in 1991 to substantiate this claim, but all I could find was Ginny from Harry Potter, and Jaime Lynn Spears who was pregnant at 16.
That's a bit unfair, do a search in 5-10 years time imo.

greg

International Debutant
Gotta laugh at all the people claiming that the English media is a reason to support Australia? Leaving to one side the fact that a large chunk of the English media is controlled by, um, an Australian, has the notoriously one-eyed Australian media just passed people by? Or has the Australian media changed in recent years since Australia became rubbish at just about everything? ;)

Daemon

Gotta laugh at all the people claiming that the English media is a reason to support Australia? Leaving to one side the fact that a large chunk of the English media is controlled by, um, an Australian, has the notoriously one-eyed Australian media just passed people by? Or has the Australian media changed in recent years since Australia became rubbish at just about everything? ;)
This post makes me want to support Australia

benchmark00

It obviously means a lot to the big fella that people support his team. Come on, give him a break.