• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Road to 2013 Ashes

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
One session is open to watch before a test match in Sydney, and you get a shot at autographs from the players from behind the temporary fence which has been put up as they walk back to the sheds from the nets. I took the young bloke two days before the last India test and we got turned away - "closed session", and had to come back to the optional session the next day at which only about half the players were present.
One good thing about the MCG is that everyone can watch all the outdoor net sessions. Over near Gates 1/2, you can stand and watch down over the whole nets.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Aussies 5 zip for shaw.
Delusional and still can't spell:p

Welcome RFC......good to have you here me old mate!!!. Lots of fun to be had with 10 Ashes tests on the horizon, you got any of that pallet of Kleenex I sent you last time or shall I organise another???

RFC AUS

Cricket Spectator
Delusional and still can't spell:p

Welcome RFC......good to have you here me old mate!!!. Lots of fun to be had with 10 Ashes tests on the horizon, you got any of that pallet of Kleenex I sent you last time or shall I organise another???
gerday addsy. yeah 10 tests wont be all that fun for you with those big inswinging yorkers from ditch johnson being just a tad unplayable...I sent em back didn't you receive em? There were a few cans of deodorant thrown in to...

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
gerday addsy. yeah 10 tests wont be all that fun for you with those big inswinging yorkers from ditch johnson being just a tad unplayable
They're unplayable because they are landing on the practise wicket next door mate :laugh:

uvelocity

International Coach
look out. all we need is ceep and graeme here and its everyone

ditch is ditched rfcot, he didnt make the squad thank goodness

RFC AUS

Cricket Spectator
Don't mind Burgemeister, he's a grumpy old prick but just talk to him about Ian Bell and you and him will get on like a house on fire.
Why are all old people grumpy?? Probably a swans supporter to, they won the premiership last year.
Ian spud bell there's a name I haven't heard for a while, probably as long as the last time he actually made a decent score!

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Ian spud bell there's a name I haven't heard for a while, probably as long as the last time he actually made a decent score!
Errrrr, how about his MOM 91 against the cons last game??? You need to give up on the footy season and get yer cricket head back on fella;)