• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes Celebrations

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Did all my drinking for the retention last week. This is gonna be special though. Been feeling a bit emotional about it all day tbh. I love you Jimmeh,

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Granted Jimmeh has done well, but I think we need to recognise that our real heroes this series have been Chris Tremlett and Mitchell Johnson.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Hobgoblin here - was hoping for a relatively early night TBH but crappy Australian weather's put paid to that.

Woodster

International Captain
Hobgoblin here - was hoping for a relatively early night TBH but crappy Australian weather's put paid to that.
A Glenfiddich I happily snagged for my birthday. I exaggerate the quantity, got to take these treats lightly in my penniless student's nights.
Hobgoblin, good shout.

Glenfiddich, me too, the only way I get to drink it is when it's bought for me. What better time to indulge than when watching an England Ashes series victory in Australia.