• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you think Stuart Broad's injury....

Did Broad's injury strengthened, weakened or make no difference to Eng's bowling?

• Total voters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Some people on here believe in bowling partnerships more than others, so I'm not really prepared to get bogged down in a lengthy discussion about what I'm about to say. I feel, though, that Broad's role in 2010 was to support Anderson and I think he's done so brilliantly. It's no coincidence that Anderson has had by far and away his best ever seasons.

Rant0r

International 12th Man
Wickets against Pakistan is not a lot to write home about really.

I think Finn's omission was partly form, leaking runs from uncharacteristic pie bowling yet taking wickets, and soreness. lets not forget Finn is still young and Australia is a long and arduous tour. Leaving him out was the right thing to do in the short and long term.