• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
you forgot BITTER. bitter, angry old man.

lol at the angry old man trying to even mention stuttering haddin the same sentance as sehwag.
his desperation is akin to pontings desperation in trying to hold his place in the team
Still here, Bryce?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
you forgot BITTER. bitter, angry old man.

lol at the angry old man trying to even mention stuttering haddin the same sentance as sehwag.
his desperation is akin to pontings desperation in trying to hold his place in the team
Nah man I like Burgey. He's a ****, no doubt, but I like him.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
This is just a hunch, but can someone who's not at work posting on their phone check statsguru to see if Johnson bowls better when Australia bat first?
Yes, he bowls loads better.

matches batting first 30 56 1096.1 217 3499 129 8/61 11/159 27.12 3.19 50.9 5 2
matches fielding first 12 24 494.4 74 1753 50 5/69 8/208 35.06 3.54 59.3 2 0

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Furball:

Johnson averages 27.12 when Oz bat first
He averages 35.06 when they don't

Edit - beaten :@

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Reading one of your posts is bad enough Burgey. To have to read the same **** twice in a row is brutal. Don't double post bitch.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Vicleggie, insulting other posters in this way isn't appropriate, please don't do it again.

Benchmark00, if you have a problem with a post, report it to moderators and let them decide if it's acceptable. Don't insult other posters within the thread.
so jono calls him an angry old man and thats ok.
but i say it and its inappropriate?

it's a ****ing joke, even purgery didnt care.
Hopeless moderating if you're saying only mine isnt appropriate. Show some consistency.

ripper868

International Coach
Ahem

Careful where you use that :wub: Burgey...you never know who's watching.

Apologies on the fail to find time for a steak the other week, that prospectus i mentioned took up all my time.

ripper868

International Coach
so jono calls him an angry old man and thats ok.
but i say it and its inappropriate?

it's a ****ing joke, even purgery didnt care.
Hopeless moderating if you're saying only mine isnt appropriate. Show some consistency.
Please, you want Glenn McGrath to moderate the forums next?