• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought the bat was best to use just before the handle broke?

Good ball from Collingwood. Good pressure on Hussey too.

King Pietersen

International Captain
:laugh: How's he done that? Perfectly timed wicket with the new ball due. Jimmeh and Tremlett on straight away with the new cherry and nip a few out quickly. Quality from Collingwood.

Jacknife

International Captain
That's happened because I walked out of the room, that's 4 of the wickets I've missed this test when I've nipped out.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
That's happened because I walked out of the room, that's 4 of the wickets I've missed this test when I've nipped out.
Please **** off again and don't come back until the innings is over. In the nicest possible way

edit: beaten to it

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

I've always wondered why Paul Collingwood is my missus' favourite cricketer. Well, she was dancing round the lounge after that wicket, let me tell you. After she sat down she told me that's the way I should bowl and told me to piss off and do something useful like make her a cup of tea. Bloody harsh I thought.

hazsa19

International Regular
:laugh: thought I would sign into Cricket Web with that beautiful, well worked wicket. Set him up beautifully. Bowled 5 pies that should have gone to the boundary before nipping one back.

Not many Aussies on ere, disappointing.

andyc

Didn't see a morph suit. Was in row L, behind the 5 pommy lads all dressed up as women.
Was right on the edge of row N, just along from the bloke who kept yelling out to Tremlett. Can't believe he didn't turn around once.