• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

hazsa19

International Regular
Its got to be mental now. No way a player can get to 50 that consistently and not convert because of his technique.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not a chance.
I thought that was odd.

Gotta say, I was all for booing chimp to the crease last summer (only to the crease though, not when actually batting) but don't really see the need to do it to Clarke. He already looks like he might cry any second anyway FFS.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought that was odd.

Gotta say, I was all for booing chimp to the crease last summer (only to the crease though, not when actually batting) but don't really see the need to do it to Clarke. He already looks like he might cry any second anyway FFS.
Doesn't stop me booing Ian Bell tbf.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The only reason he looks like he's gonna cry is because he's been stuck in your **** country for two months

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
ah ****'s sake

get a climate you ****s

going to bed. expect aus all out for 150 when i awake