• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't mind if we don't finish it today, another morning of Aussie papers giving them abuse will be good and it is better to celebrate with a beer than a coffee given the time over here.

Awesome display once more by England, abysmal again by Australia.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This extra half hour is the first session Australia have won since Perth. :laugh:

If only some of the top order showed the fight Siddle does.

Ruckus

International Captain
It's all good to show some fight when there is still a chance, but I kind of wish they would just roll over and die now tbh. I'm sure people who bought SCG day 5 tickets would rather a complete refund than making the trip all the way there for probably 20 minutes cricket as well.

JBH001

International Regular
Anderson not impressed with that shot. He looks a little tired, tbh; probably emotional and physical.

They need to maintain that intensity for just one more day.

Spark

Global Moderator
It's all good to show some fight when there is still a chance, but I kind of wish they would just roll over and die now tbh. I'm sure people who bought SCG day 5 tickets would rather a complete refund than making the trip all the way there for probably 20 minutes cricket as well.
i thought day 5 tickets were sold "on-demand" and not presold with the rest of the tickets.

JBH001

International Regular
Good little partnership here with nothing to lose. Smith and Siddle have done well.

Last edited:

hazsa19

International Regular
Swann has been meh in this series
Hes not been at his very best, but you're still talking bollocks.

Hes been very important today, bowling more overs than everyone else for not much and creating some trouble along the way. He did the same in Melbourne, which was yet another seamers wicket btw.

Oh, and we wouldn't have won in Adelaide without him.

Jacknife

International Captain
Hes not been at his very best, but you're still talking bollocks.

Hes been very important today, bowling more overs than everyone else for not much and creating some trouble along the way. He did the same in Melbourne, which was yet another seamers wicket btw.

Oh, and we wouldn't have won in Adelaide without him.
Yes, totally agree.

Ruckus

International Captain
i thought day 5 tickets were sold "on-demand" and not presold with the rest of the tickets.
There might be some on demand ones, but I'm pretty sure there were pre-sale as well. I was thinking of going about a month back and I remember you could buy presale like the other days. I think if there is less than 10 overs played though you get a complete refund or something.