• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

Ruckus

International Captain
Finish them off now, please. The sooner this horrendous series is over the better. It's time to go into denial mode for the next year or so.

Redbacks

International Captain
Bangladesh and Zimbabwe aside, I think you'd be hard pressed to find if that has ever happened at all, in every Test that has been played.
True, I guess it's harder as most series aren't 5 tests. Perhaps 2 out of 3 could be considered as a similar thumping.

Craig

World Traveller
Just wondering, do all Australian cricket fans want to hang Haddin, seriously, he bats like an idiot and nearly caused a run out.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Bangladesh and Zimbabwe aside, I think you'd be hard pressed to find if that has ever happened at all, in every Test that has been played.
Considering the other result was also an innings defeat makes this whole series one of disastrous contrasts

Spark

Global Moderator
Spark about to go on a rampage. :D
Not sleeping too well recently so I've been moody all day, and it's gotten worse ever since Clarke got out. Pure retardation like run-outs, getting out to long hops etc. hasn't helped.

hazsa19

International Regular
First time in 10 years the Australian top 4 have failed to score a 100 in a test series.

First time since 1956 for an Ashes series.

JBH001

International Regular
Dont think Bresnan is bowling all that well, tbh. Colly on for a couple from that end before close please, Strauss.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Pretty dire stuff. The worst thing is I can't imagine the series result being much different if we had tried any other combination of players.

England >>>>>> Australia. I just want this series to end today.

Ruckus

International Captain
I think some of our players agree...
You have to feel for players like Smith out there haha. The Ashes are gone, the series is lost, there is no chance of even salvaging a draw and the team is 5 down with a mammoth deficit. Good luck!

Spark

Global Moderator
Pretty dire stuff. The worst thing is I can't imagine the series result being much different if we had tried any other combination of players.

England >>>>>> Australia. I just want this series to end today.
I can imagine it being worse. Without Hussey ---> We lose at Brisbane. Without Johnson ---> We lose at Perth. Not certainties of course but possibilities.

---

Ripper bouncer. Alarming.

JBH001

International Regular
Out! Haddin didn't have a clue with that bouncer. Super ball!

Do England take the half hour?

slippy888

International Captain
I dont understand what is the point in picking Steve Smith he bowls average leg breaks and he is a below par batsman, surely you are better off in selecting someone like mark Cosgrove.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well bowled. So well deserved. Poor shot but we're used to that. Great pressure stuff from Tremlett there.