• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

hazsa19

International Regular
I don't think he's "suddenly stepped it up through the series".
I meant the England bowlers in general. They've sat in when a partnership starts to build, then stepped it up for the new batsmen.

In my 20 years on this planet i've not seen anything like this from an England attack, so I plan on lauding it up. :)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I meant the England bowlers in general. They've sat in when a partnership starts to build, then stepped it up for the new batsmen.

In my 20 years on this planet i've not seen anything like this from an England attack, so I plan on lauding it up. :)
Ah sorry, thought you meant the two guys you named specifically :)

Spark

Global Moderator
Good decision to cancel the tests against Bangladesh tbh.
Not happy about it tbh.

We're gonna lose a freakish number of tests in the next little while I feel but then the more tests we play the sooner we can stop losing.

Spark

Global Moderator
Geez Hads, no need for that...

Far out Haddin, pull your head in. He's played like a complete moron of late, we don't need that now.

hazsa19

International Regular
Lol.. You name two blokes in an ambiguous post, I disagreed about one of them. Then you clarified it.

One of life's great dramas for you, was it mate?
Lol my tongue was planted firmly in my cheek with my last post.

JBH001

International Regular
Got home from work and caught the replay of the Watto wicket. How lol was that? An utter shambles just about begins to describe it.

hazsa19

International Regular
Can't help but feel there's an Aussie director somewhere trying to ping England for ball tampering.