• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
One of the worst pieces of running. How could someone be in the system for so long and fluff up the most basic aspect of batting.

That moment sums up the Australian summer.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Last summer was bad enough, now its happened what 3 times this test series with watto? Just insane.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
God, that's just awful.

Read a stat recently where we've had something like 9 run outs over the past 10 Tests. Good teams don't have that happen. Grade teams don't have that happen, FFS.
Watson has now been involved in seven run outs.
Hmmm, I think.........yes........I believe I'm seeing where the problem lies.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Unreal.

That is schoolboy stuff. Both jogged the first, neither particularly called, then Hughes never bothered to look up when he touched down. Pathetic.

Inzamam's records are in grave danger from Shane ul Haq. There's nothing that can be done to coach it out of him, surely? It's just something you learn along with your times tables.

Spark

Global Moderator
Because Pietersen's pick up and release were lightning fast. Hughes would have struggled to get halfway down the track if he'd gone.
I reckon they'd still have got there if they'd run properly. Hell, Watson basically walked down the other end and basically made it.

Not running the first properly didn't help either. It was just horrible, horrible, dreadful cricket on every level.