• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not to mention being unable to win the Ashes. Not exactly an inspiring situation.

Clarke to get a double, make England bat again chasing 2 runs and secure his place in the side on the back of more runs in meaningless situations.

hazsa19

International Regular
I want us to avenge our 2007 home defeat to India in the summer as well. Felt we were pretty unlucky to lose that series tbh; robbed by the rain at Lords and were beaten in the second Test because we lost the toss. For some reason that series still grinds my gears.
I remember their last batsmen was plumb lbw to Panesar as well. Couldn't believe it.