• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sigh, just plain depressing. Hilf has to have played his last test match, just does nothing. Continue to bag Johnners all you like, but as I've said plenty of times, at least he takes wickets. He won't bowl like he did in Perth every match, Hilf on the other hand....

Only thing left in this match/series is for the batsmen (hussey aside) to show a bit of gall for once.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Just looking at the ftp, are we going to play the series against BD and ZIM?

How the hell can we host Zimbabwe in the middle of winter?
Test series against Bangladesh has been cancelled.

Wonder if CA will regret that given the obvious rebuild that needs done.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just looking at the ftp, are we going to play the series against BD and ZIM?

How the hell can we host Zimbabwe in the middle of winter?
Pretty sure I heard somewhere we were pulling out of those series.

Cue GIMH to say something that we don't wanna lose to those sides or something similar. 8-)

pasag

RTDAS
I want us to avenge our 2007 home defeat to India in the summer as well. Felt we were pretty unlucky to lose that series tbh; robbed by the rain at Lords and were beaten in the second Test because we lost the toss. For some reason that series still grinds my gears.
Reckon you would have won the first Test if you didn't muck around so much in the field.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Young bloke just asked me whether Beer will get a beer if he takes the last wicket. Quality.

hazsa19

International Regular
Surely Aus can't collapse again, looks a road tbh.

Knew all this talk of deterioration was bollocks.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Surely Aus can't collapse again, looks a road tbh.

Knew all this talk of deterioration was bollocks.
Let's just see what happens. The lower order slogging with a lead of 300 against a demoralised attack is a thoroughly different affair to the openers starting 360 runs behind facing a hot new ball attack