• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Endangered Rhino

Xuhaib

International Coach
when he first started thought he was another Brad Williams or Mick Lewis been pleasantly surprised by his awesomeness.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't know how some of these journos get jobs, dorries clearly has no idea about sport in general, let alone cricket.
It's staggering isn't it...although I recently applied to a journalism course in Brisbane and submitted a piece on how Mike Hussey should be dropped from the Test team :ph34r:

(Before the 1st Test obviously...I might've walked straight in to Ben Dorries job if I'd suggested it after the 1st Test)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
My thread title all too terribly prescient. :mellow:

Awful news for a bloke who really deserves better from the gods of fortune.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
My thread title all too terribly prescient. :mellow:

Awful news for a bloke who really deserves better from the gods of fortune.
Feel for the guy. I cant say Ive been overly impressed with him as a bowler but I have been impressed with his outlook towards quick bowling and his "don't spare the horses" mentality to bowling fast. I admire the way he plays cricket. Shame really.