• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Boxing day ideas

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Going to watch the boxing day test with 4 other mates

Need some group costume ideas in order to get my two seconds of fame

go go go

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Go as Burgey IMO
Can't believe the negative reaction to this suggestion.

Get up early, go to DJs and buy a Canali suit on sale from the money you make returning the dud presents you hate. Get it in light grey. Match it with a white shirt with a green, well-spaced stripe and a gold tie. Patriotic and stylish.

What's more, you can dress it up with pearls and you're ready for evening wear!

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I bought a shirt similar to that from the Carlton United Breweries tour shop a year or so back for $4 - well, it was one of the Boonie Army ones, but it looked like that for all intents and purposes. I'm sure you can get those shirts elsewhere - in fact, I saw a shop at Westfield Bondi Junction selling them a couple of weeks back, but can't remember what store it was.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I bought a shirt similar to that from the Carlton United Breweries tour shop a year or so back for $4 - well, it was one of the Boonie Army ones, but it looked like that for all intents and purposes. I'm sure you can get those shirts elsewhere - in fact, I saw a shop at Westfield Bondi Junction selling them a couple of weeks back, but can't remember what store it was.
Can you have a think!?