• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Tour Diary

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Spent the last 24 hours in Kuala Lumpur, with Malaysian Airlines kindly agreeing to put us up in the local Marriott for the night. I spent 14 of the 24 hours - from 3pm to 5am Malay time, sleeping. Now back at KLIA with one hour until departure for Melbourne. ETA 2035 local time...approximately 112 hours after having left Oxford for the first time.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Spent the last 24 hours in Kuala Lumpur, with Malaysian Airlines kindly agreeing to put us up in the local Marriott for the night. I spent 14 of the 24 hours - from 3pm to 5am Malay time, sleeping. Now back at KLIA with one hour until departure for Melbourne. ETA 2035 local time...approximately 112 hours after having left Oxford for the first time.
Is that local as in next to the airport or local as in in Kuala Lumpur so the equivalent of BA putting you up in Oxford?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bloody hell, reading that makes me want us to win even more than I already did.

Good on you Neil.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bloody hell, reading that makes me want us to win even more than I already did.

Good on you Neil.
Yeah, whenever I hear an Australian having troubles getting around overseas, I always think "Jeez, I really hope the lads lift and win that ODI in Chittagong next week".

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just got a text from Neil, wants to know if anyone is keen for a meet. He says its overcast and would bowl first.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Just got a text from Neil, wants to know if anyone is keen for a meet. He says its overcast and would bowl first.
I'm glad this is on record.

Now in Sydney - literally 100 yards from Bondi Beach. Not sure it's walking distance to the SCG, but you can't have everything.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha Pickup. WAFG. Enjoy mate. Just watch the Noahs Arks- a couple off Manly today.

You'll love New Years Day mate. It's tipped to reach 40.