• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Can't believe that dick is a test captain. ****s on the legacies of Taylor and Waugh.

God I hate him.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There was a clear noise there. Clear as day. I thought it was out immediately, so what was the noise? Where is Snicko?

EDIT: Snicko shows absolutely nothing. Must have been foot on ground making the noise.

Either way, Ponting may not be heading to Sydney. Surely, he's got to cop a ban for that?

Last edited:

Jacknife

International Captain
I can't remember seeing anything like that from a captain and for that matter Siddle, what the **** were they thinking of, he should be in serious trouble for that big time. Nothing on snicko either.

Ruckus

International Captain
I actually hope we lose this now so Ponting can suffer as much as possible. What an absolute ****.

Jacknife

International Captain
There was a clear noise there. Clear as day. I thought it was out immediately, so what was the noise? Where is Snicko?

Snicko shows absolutely nothing. Must have been foot on ground making the noise.

Either way, Ponting may not be heading to Sydney. Surely, he's got to cop a ban for that?
nothing on snicko.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member

Snicko shows absolutely nothing. Must have been foot on ground making the noise.

They just showed it, absolutely nothing.

Reckon Ponting should apologise to Dar publicly tbh.

Redbacks

International Captain
I agree with Grieg, after seeing all the replays like the third umpire what was pointing thinking......oh wait!?

Good to see the kangaroo court out in force

joels344

U19 Debutant
I hope KP scores a double century now after that from Ponting. He actually had the balls to ask if he was out? ****ing ass wipe.