• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Punter's giving up the ghost. Shouldn't be too long until Smith comes on. MCG pretty much empty. Wonder how many people will turn up tomorrow...

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
C'mon Australia... make them earn it FFS. Damn it, winning in Australia shouldn't be so straightforward! :@

hazsa19

International Regular
We were all saying this when we were 78/0 in Perth. If another miracle comes along and England only get a lead of 50/100 then a good batting performance puts the pressure on us.

Burgey

Punter's giving up the ghost. Shouldn't be too long until Smith comes on. MCG pretty much empty. Wonder how many people will turn up tomorrow...
Pretty much empty, with a crowd still in attendance twice the size of any crowd in the UK.

Nice shot.

hazsa19

International Regular
Pretty much empty, with a crowd still in attendance twice the size of any crowd in the UK.

Nice shot.
:laugh: little victories.

I would take Adelaide and Perth, maybe the MCG for the sheer enormity of the whole occassion.

You can have Brisbane and Sydney, they've ruined both of em.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Come on you ****in' Aussie bastards. Make the TAB sweat on my money rather than rubbing their hands together in glee that my $100 will soon be making their bank account bulge.

Burgey

:laugh: little victories.

I would take Adelaide and Perth, maybe the MCG for the sheer enormity of the whole occassion.

You can have Brisbane and Sydney, they've ruined both of em.
Brisbane I'd agree with you, Sydney I've not been to since the new stand went in. At least they still have the Members' and Ladies' stands.

Thank goodness they do too.

Dissector

International Debutant
C'mon Australia... make them earn it FFS. Damn it, winning in Australia shouldn't be so straightforward! :@
Yeah, this woeful performance is diminishing the glory of India's upcoming maiden series victory in Australia.:ph34r:

hazsa19

International Regular
Brisbane I'd agree with you, Sydney I've not been to since the new stand went in. At least they still have the Members' and Ladies' stands.

Thank goodness they do too.
Yeah they still look amazing, just a shame they're dwarfed by a stadium. They did something similar at Old Trafford, where they have the ugliest media centre overshadowing the charmilng old pavillion.

My mixed Ashes calendar would be this

Lords
Adelaide
Perth
Melbourne/Edgbaston
Trent Bridge

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Come on you ****in' Aussie bastards. Make the TAB sweat on my money rather than rubbing their hands together in glee that my $100 will soon be making their bank account bulge.
Your losing bet will probably go towards rehab for that troublesome shoulder belonging to one of the TAB's copy'n'paste boys.

Burgey

Yeah they still look amazing, just a shame they're dwarfed by a stadium. They did something similar at Old Trafford, where they have the ugliest media centre overshadowing the charmilng old pavillion.

My mixed Ashes calendar would be this

Lords
Adelaide
Perth
Melbourne/Edgbaston
Trent Bridge
Is that where they put up those big red monstrosities?

Well, Strauss now has 6,000 test runs. Fmd, no wonder the game is dying.