• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

JBH001

International Regular
Strauss needs to stand up in this innings. I know he has a hundred, but I don't think he has looked really convincing in this series thus far.

hazsa19

International Regular
hmm Strauss already playing balls he could leave with defensive strokes.

Was he not watching the Australian innings?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol, can't believe Hilfenhaus bowled two bouncers in his second over after watching ten out of ten wickets fall caught behind the wicket on the off side.

Australia are just bad at cricket.

JBH001

International Regular
Well this is make or break for Australia.
No, it's too early to think that. England need to bat until close tomorrow for not many for it to be "break". Until then, Australia are still very much in it.

Bit of a poor shot there from Strauss, flashing at a wide, short and high one.

Last edited:

Ruckus

International Captain
England are looking like they will get at least 250 here. If they get that, Australia are finished.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That replay of the Strauss 3 there... Johnson bowled a pretty massive no ball, didn't he? Over by about half a foot. How did the umpire not see it? Are my eyes deceiving me?