• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

Jacknife

International Captain
The first one was clearly off his hip, even Cook knew it but they challenged anyway. Second one was closer but hit above the knee-roll and he was on his toes so always looked to be going over. You want to save your referrals for Swan if possible for those stone wall LBWs that umpires never give to spinners.
The one thing with the Lbw shot was, that he'd gone back quite a bit.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Tiny Tim bowling beautifully so far; completely different bowler when he gets close to the stumps on delivery and it's swinging. Looking a good selection thus far, let's hope he keeps it up.

Said it about Hughes + Ponting, and I'll say it about these 2, they're gonna ton up. Can feel it, Clarke definitely will anyway.

dfx-

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I'd say the last inside edge claim was going over too...

Are there stats anywhere showing the scores Hussey has come in on in the series? It's almost funny how obvious England are so desperate to get him:laugh:

Spark

Global Moderator
I'd say the last inside edge claim was going over too...

Are there stats anywhere showing the scores Hussey has come in on in the series? It's almost funny how obvious England are so desperate to get him:laugh:
It was read out on C9 a few minutes ago, and with the exception of Adelaide 2nd dig and possibly Brisbane, they don't make for great reading, or hearing.

pskov

International 12th Man
Hussey seems like a nice bloke by all accounts, but I wouldn't be unhappy if he was involved in a non-fatal bus accident of some kind before this series is out.

hazsa19

International Regular
Hussey seems like a nice bloke by all accounts, but I wouldn't be unhappy if he was involved in a non-fatal bus accident of some kind before this series is out.
:laugh: but harsh, but it is the Ashes.

Also 'mr cricket' is such a douchebag nickname.

Quaggas

State Captain
16.5 Tremlett to Hussey, FOUR, 82.8 mph, it appears not! Tremlett dishes up a gift on off stump, and Hussey drives a long half-volley to the extra cover boundary. He looks in good touch

"Since the end of the 1st Test, Huss has come in (3rd drop) on 2, 98, 28, 38 and 37," good work from Jake Howe

JBH001

International Regular
Jimmy to return soon, I think. Although England could do with Tremlett having a whole over at Clarke.