• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Not a good refferal. Too many doubts.

I've never been a big fan of Ponting, but I really want him to get another hundred. Would be sad for his career to just crumble into nothing (as an ending anyway).

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
It is not going to happen! A fifty, maybe, but a century, no!
I'm gonna go ahead and store this post as well. Might as well.

While i'm at it, I might as well say that Hussey will dropped about 15 times and have 3 stonewall lbw's/caught behinds turned down because we've stupidly threw our reviews away.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good umpiring so far tbh. Honestly thought the Hughes referral was out, and though I didn't see the Hussey one live, it was a decent shout.

hazsa19

International Regular
If Hussey is plumb lbw and not given i'm going to bed and never watching cricket ever again.

And 2 slips only?

pskov

International 12th Man
Definitely worth it, especially the second.
The first one was clearly off his hip, even Cook knew it but they challenged anyway. Second one was closer but hit above the knee-roll and he was on his toes so always looked to be going over. You want to save your referrals for Swan if possible for those stone wall LBWs that umpires never give to spinners.