• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
There is no way Broad is getting back into the side for Tremlett now. I would guess England might want to go with Jimmy, Trembles, Broad pace attack if all fit now.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Steady on, I could have said the same thing last week when we had them 69-5.
Hussey cannot score runs here. Not again, I refuse to believe that it is possible for him to bail them out again, against this attack, in these circumstances.

JBH001

International Regular
There is no way Broad is getting back into the side for Tremlett now. I would guess England might want to go with Jimmy, Trembles, Broad pace attack if all fit now.
That would be a fine attack. It would also mean that Broad would have to focus more on his batting which is what he should be doing.

Edit/ Outside leg, surely?

Edit 2/ Too high, rather.

Last edited: