• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

Spark

Global Moderator
I do know that. Was replying to the comment about there being a lot of life in this pitch. It's moving around a touch, but there isn't a lot of life in it. There certainly isn't much pace.
Not a lot of pace hence it'll be much easier in the afternoon IMO but there's enough sideways movement. And the odd one is showing some bounce, especially from Tremlett

Last edited:

King Pietersen

International Captain
Matter of Tremlett getting carried away, trying to bowl too fast and pushing it down the leg-side I reckon, not bowling those deliveries on purpose.

Flem274*

123/5
Ponting surviving so well here.

And how Hughes didn't edge that onto his stumps I have no idea.

And that was just shirt lads, though here comes the challenge.

JBH001

International Regular
Ooooh, that's the line, Jimmy.

Not that one though, off the thigh pad, I think.

Edit/ That referral was more about frustration than anything, I think. I didn't think it was out in real time.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Matt Prior would be the worst umpire in the history of cricket if he took it up. He's talked Strauss into so many stupid reviews.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have to say, that never ever looked out live. Thought it was a ****house referral frankly. Terrible from your short leg there too not to speak up.

Suck ****, frankly.

Last edited: