• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brilliant.

Well done to Strauss and the boys, fitting it was Bresnan who got the wicket too after his performance yesterday.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah well. Went into this series supporting England, but thanks to Marcuss, I'll be hoping Australia can tie the series in Sydney; unlikely though that may seem.

Good win from the Poms here. Dominated the whole test and deservedly won by a large margin, playing some good cricket to boot. Highlight for me was Bresnan's spell yesterday afternoon. Great bowling.

Jacknife

International Captain
So who do you think has been England's best bowler?
This test Bresnan, but backed up by Tremlett, Anderson and Swanny, nobody let them down.Over the series Anderson, hasn't really had too many bad spells at all, Tremlett looks like he could terrorize few batting line ups for quite a few years.Very promising from Bresnan as well, all the years I've sat watching him at headingley, I always though people underated him ,but even I was surprised by his performance this test.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

International Captain
Tiny Tim. WAFG. Great performance from him, probably our best bowler in this game, though it's close between him and Tremlett. We've just retained the ****ing Ashes in Australia. This is beyond awesome. Loving it.