• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

hazsa19

International Regular
tbh i'de rather he let that bounce than risk an injury! He's not exactly a natural fielder, was never getting that.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Quite impressed that mark nicholas was able to name all of the support staff in 10 seconds

flibbertyjibber

Time for a breather for Bresnan. Damage done and a wonderful spell but that last over was poor in comparison to the the others. Get Jimmy on.

hazsa19

International Regular
Ponting on the Pietersen review.

"I had a chance to look at it again last night. I still, in my heart and in my mind, believe that he inside-edged that ball," Ponting told ABC Radio. "I think if you look at the replay properly, in the way that it needs to be looked at, I think everyone will understand that Hot-Spot mark wasn't a long way away from where the ball passed the bat ... but that's irrelevant now. The decision was made and I've got to get on with it now."

He really has gone mad.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member

"I had a chance to look at it again last night. I still, in my heart and in my mind, believe that he inside-edged that ball," Ponting told ABC Radio. "I think if you look at the replay properly, in the way that it needs to be looked at, I think everyone will understand that Hot-Spot mark wasn't a long way away from where the ball passed the bat ... but that's irrelevant now. The decision was made and I've got to get on with it now."

He really has gone mad.
:wacko:

Burgey

He really has gone mad.
Yeah. Heaven forbid he thinks a bloke edged it when he didn't. Long time measure of insanity.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well if today's done anything, it's disproven the theory that Ponting and Clarke aren't really out of form and that they just keep getting out early. Both looked absolutely village.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Ffs can we get a batsman that will actually do SOMETHING other than get out cheaply? Disgraceful.