• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Ponting... :(

Brilliant from Bresnan, England have just struck gold in this series with their pace bowlers, every one of them.
That's what we thought with Ishant during the last tour.

And Irfan Pathan was MOTM in Perth too.

Got to see how they do elsewhere.

Ruckus

International Captain
I reckon that was a nothing ball from Bresnan. Ponting's bat was like a foot away from his pad, asking for it.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's what we thought with Ishant during the last tour.

And Irfan Pathan was MOTM in Perth too.

Got to see how they do elsewhere.
Yeah, I wasn't saying they've uncovered a new version of the '80s WI pace battery, just that everything's gone amazingly well this series for them, with the changes they've made.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have always been a fan of his but i never thought he would be able to bowl this well. He couldn't even get Bangladesh players out in a home test for christs sake. :laugh:
Agreed

Bresnan has been average to very poor in his tests before this and has virtually never looked anything close to international class