• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Watto learning from past mistakes to bring up his 50. Guy needs to go on with it here if we're going to stand any chance.

hazsa19

International Regular
Another fascinating session of test match cricket, Aus need to get to stumps 1 down, England will be pleased with 2.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
This has an Oval 2009 feel to it. Reckon this might be a big partnership, but once the breakthrough is made a collapse won't be far off.

cricman

International 12th Man
Isn't Onions better than Bresnan?
Bresnan seems to be a favorite of Flowers and keeps it tight with the old ball and gets it to Reverse from time to time.

I haven't seen Onions bowl to rate him but it seems he's a New Ball Bowler, where Bresnan is 1st change, don't know how that fits into Englands plans

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Bresnan seems to be a favorite of Flowers and keeps it tight with the old ball and gets it to Reverse from time to time.

I haven't seen Onions bowl to rate him but it seems he's a New Ball Bowler, where Bresnan is 1st change, don't know how that fits into Englands plans
From what i have seen of both .

Onions seemed better than Bresnan.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
To be fair to Watson and Ponting they are battling hard, they might not look convincing all the time but at least they are fighting which is more than you can say about the 1st innings.

hazsa19

International Regular
Bresnan and Onions are very different.

It looks like Bresnan is there to keep things tight, Onions could bowl amazing balls. And I mean amazing, he made Kallis look silly a few times, but so silly that it missed the edge. But he was also very expensive, a bit like Finn.